Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:33:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Unpaid - Profit Share] Start Up studio looking to build a Team!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unpaid - Profit Share] Start Up studio looking to build a Team!  (Read 422 times)
SwiftShade
« on: October 12, 2018, 06:37:54 AM »

I am looking to put together a small team to start with to help hone skills and development games at the same time. Sounds crazy but I am looking for beginners that are wanting to practice there talent and want to learn more and more. I want this studio to help you get a job in the industry or for the studio to become your full time job with a wage. It may seem like a big dream but I have done the research.

I have been working in business for a fair few years and I have the knowledge of development and game design. I am a decent artist myself but I am terrible at coding so a coder would be the first one on my list.

If you are interested in helping create this Team and are able to put in the hours weekly then please message me and shall discuss this further.

--------------------------------- UPDATE ----------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the current interest. I will reviewing the thread daily but will come back to people in a weeks time as I am working away next week. Be nice to speak to everyone and pull some ideas together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**** PROJECTS ****

I have a few projects in mind and the main focus of the first project is grade our skill as a Team, there will be no profit involved. Will be a simple project to help govern and gauge us.

The second project will be the one we will be looking at releasing. I have a fair bit of ground work laid out but there is still room for improvements.

The reason I am doing it this way is because I have worked with a few people on here and from other forums as an artist and they always jump in at the deep end, fail and give up.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic