Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:54:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkGameMaker Multiplayer Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GameMaker Multiplayer Programmer  (Read 639 times)
PlainOldGeorge
« on: October 14, 2018, 04:08:18 PM »

I am looking for someone who can program the multiplayer side of my game in GameMaker 1.4.

I have a lot of info on my game in a design document for the game.

The game's style is top-down, some have said hotline Miami.

I need the basic multiplayer aspects down for the game like shooting, respawning, etc. A previous person has tried to do multiplayer but realized it was not for him but he left me with what he was doing so that may help you.

Once contact is made we can talk about pay and more details if needed. If you need a build to play I can supply one to you to see if its something your remotely interested in but many people don't care.

Feel free to email me. Even if this position is taken something else could be needed.
negiprakash09
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 01:01:59 AM »

Hi George,

Thanks for taking time in reviewing our submission,

We saw your post on TigForum "GameMaker Multiplayer Programmer" and found to be the best match with our capabilities,

Answering your question, Yes, we can take up and review the task done by the previous programmer,
We have added you on Skype for further discussion (Our Skype handle is: Logicsimplified)

Do let us know if an in-line meeting can be scheduled where we can discuss how Logicsimplified can help you grow by leaps and bounds and out-compete competition.

I have sent you an Email as well: [email protected]

Anticipating a response here,

Thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic