Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 09:25:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsI've written several globally popular horror stories. Let's make one a game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I've written several globally popular horror stories. Let's make one a game.  (Read 438 times)
Slimebeast
Level 1

BARF JR.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:32:29 PM »

Hi.

My name's "Slimebeast". I've written several highly popular short horror stories (usually called Creepypastas) that have inspired fan art, fan films, and... fan games.

(A lot of folks even think Bendy and the Ink Machine was inspired by one of my stories, Abandoned by Disney.) Who, Me?

I really, really want to seize the opportunity to make an "official" game based on my work.

Others have been doing the 'fan game' thing for a long time, and I feel a bit left out of my own creative property. XD

I'm looking for basically anyone who can help with this - maybe with the goal of reaching Steam? Ideally we could work out profit sharing or upfront payments - but I don't want to put this in "paid" work because I'm primarily looking for a kindred spirit who loves horror/Creepypasta and wants to try to build toward profits/sales with me. (Plus, let's be honest... writing stories and posting them to the web for free hasn't been a very good way to secure a budget. XD )

I do pixel art and voxel art (I made these, too:  Facepalm Who, Me? Yawn ) so I wouldn't necessarily need a 2D or voxel artist... but programmers, 3D artists, etc. are more than welcome. Let's discuss this and see what comes out of it.

Thanks for your time.

If you're interested, please drop a DM or email me at [email protected]

Devilkay
Level 2

Hi! First game-dev experience!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 02:44:31 AM »

you have to search on rpg maker communities. There are a lot of rpg horror games there.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic