Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:57:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Seeking to partner with 2D artist for paid Visual Novel job
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Seeking to partner with 2D artist for paid Visual Novel job  (Read 1298 times)
MartinPrance
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2018, 05:01:05 PM »

Hello,

My name is Martin Prance. I'm amount to come into a small amount of money. I have a few projects behind me, but I am, currently, seeking to invest into some small projects, namely and for starters, a visual novel.

I am hoping to find an artist with a marketable art style, probably erring closer to anime than to other art styles. I am hoping to hire a single artist for character sprites, UI and backgrounds, but if you are skilled at any of these singularly, please do contact me.

I have no interest in being provided with free work and I am open to discussions regarding price. This is my first time hiring artists outside of my own creative circle and am hoping to make sure any artists hired are compensated fairly.

I am also open to discussions of compensating artists in a percentage of the game's eventual income should the artist show some amount of faith in the project, but it is not an option I intend to default to.

Please do not contact me if you are a musician, writer or programmer. I am able to provide all three competently. I may seek out, later, a more skilled programmer but I have no current need of one.

Should any competent artists show some amount of interest in the project, then production may start early to late December.

If you decide to contact me, please provide examples of your work. If you hope to be a character artist and a background artist, I will require examples of both skills respectfully. If you hope to be a UI designer, please provide me general samples of your work. UI designers are hard to come by, so I imagine that someone skilled in art, generally, should be able to provide reasonable work.

Please email me at [email protected]
Don't let the email address discourage you, it's a joke.
Brady Rain
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 10:51:19 PM »

Hello Martin. How are you?. I'm worked in different art style and I can accommodate to any art needs. Here my portfolio. https://www.artstation.com/bradyrain
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic