Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:17:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev Share/Hobby/Mobile] Seeking Unity programmer to collaborate with
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev Share/Hobby/Mobile] Seeking Unity programmer to collaborate with  (Read 799 times)
squaremelon
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2018, 12:36:12 PM »

Thank you for all the interest in this project, the open position has been filled.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a programmer to team up with and work on a mobile game with me. I have made quite a bit of progress on the art side of things, but as I don't know much about programming I'm seeking someone to work with and make this into an actual game. I make this in my freetime so the development is not particularly fast.

A little about the game: you drive around in your RV looking for items you can pick up. As you pick these items up police cars will start to chase you and damage your RV by hitting it. Your objective is to pick up as many of those objects as you can before being wrecked. Once you are totalled you get points/credits based on how many objects you picked up. You can use the credits to buy faster, stronger RVs.

Some of the main things I can think of right now that's needed from the programming side:
 - car chasing AI
 - simple traffic (probably some cars going just following a pre-made path should do it)
 - menu system
 - mobile inputs

Here are some images from the current state of the project. Note that the police cars are not "functional", I just put them in there to illustrate how the gameplay could look like.

I made a short video of driving around the map:

If this looks interesting to you send me a PM for further discussion. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:35:27 AM by squaremelon » Logged
Loop Gain
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 06:49:00 PM »

Just posting to say that I like the style you've got going here; reminds me a bit of Pako 2, although the proportions of your models look closer to the real vehicles. Always been a fan of 80s Crown Vics!
squaremelon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 11:44:08 PM »

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, I indeed went for real life proportions, most games with similar visuals usually have cartoonish proportions, so I though I'd do something different.
naphucco
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 10:56:10 PM »

hi squaremelon
I am a programer with 3 year of experience, i like your graphic style.

if you like it, please contact me by skype id : live:nguyenanphuc92.

hope to see you soon  Tongue
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 04:26:53 PM »

You have probably already found someone to help you out but I thought I would give it a shot.

I am a hobby programmer since 5-6 years with quite a bit of experience with Unity. I really like the art and the idea and would love to hear more about it and yourself.

If you feel the same feel free to send me a PM and we can take it from there Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic