Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:12:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNeed artist(s) for board game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need artist(s) for board game!  (Read 400 times)
Confined_Dev
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »

Hey aspiring artists! Smiley

My name is Freya, and I am designing a strategic board game called ‘Confined’. The game itself is set in a prison, where all players scavenge for items, do missions and interact with other inmates in a desperate attempt to escape. No one can trust one another as opportunities for betrayal and sabotage constantly emerge.

If the premise above interests you, keep reading!  Wink

So far, this game is a concept. The rules are established (though need refining) and card ideas have been created. I am now searching for an artist (or artists) to help bring my vision to life and do some artwork for my game!

Please note this is unpaid, and I do understand how heavy this task may seem. There is no dramatic time crunch / deadline, so you should only volunteer if this is something you would like to do in your free time to gain experience.

Thank you for reading! I hope you consider and I look forward to working with you!  :D

Gmail: [email protected]
Discord: Confined_Dev#9974
STRplatinum
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 10:00:21 PM »

Hello; I've read your request and decided to apply for the job. As a child i always made my own set of trading cards. This sounds like a great game and i would like to take part in it. I can send you some of my work and you can decide if its good enough  Smiley or you can check my instagram strplatinum0w0
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 01:43:35 PM by STRplatinum » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic