Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:56:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignI want to start making a League of Legends cards game and i'm looking por any id
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I want to start making a League of Legends cards game and i'm looking por any id  (Read 705 times)
Zedr1k
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2018, 02:00:27 PM »

Hi everyone I’m currently learning programming and getting into the world of game developing.

I set to myself the goal of trying to make a League of legends card game in unity, I already came with a few ideas but I’m still talking with friends and researching in different places which would be the best way to proceed with this project.

I’m not really sure where is the place to post this but I’m looking for people who could help me, either by how could I put the “soul” of league into a card game if you know what league is about,how to make a card game that feels like a moba, any advice on the best way to develop a card game on unity, different mechanics that I should consider putting in the game, helping me find the right place to post this or Anything that you think could help me on this project.

I will be more than thankful with anyone with the will to help me, sorry if you find any mistakes here, not a native speaker.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic