Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 04:17:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNeed a team for a 2D fighting game based off of my comic book franchises
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need a team for a 2D fighting game based off of my comic book franchises  (Read 930 times)
Martianman64
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2018, 02:47:29 PM »

Hi all! My name is Matthew Culley, founder of Akeld Comics. I don't expect you to know the name yet, as we haven't actually released any comic books yet, but our first book will be coming out next month. Our first two projects, called Neuron and Wake Walkers respectively, are superhero comics. The first is about a young Air Force pilot who develops superpowers after an emergency brain surgery. The second is about a superhero team of cryptids, led by Mothman. I would like to take these characters and a few others from some of our other franchises and create a 2d fighting game in the same vein as Marvel VS Capcom or X Men vs Street Fighter. We have a programmer already, but are in need of a Project Lead who has experience with previous projects to help manage the team, a pixel artist with experience in replicating the styles of mid to late 90s 2d fighting games such as King of Fighters or the games mentioned above, a sound designer/music composer who is experienced with chiptune, and a concept artist.

The initial budget for the project is 6000 USD. We are planning a Kickstarter to ask for an additional 6K once we get the game to approximately 60% completion. We will be working on a very tight schedule, with only about 15 months to get the game completed and ready for release.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you need more information.
FelixArifin
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 05:04:13 AM »

I've sent you an email, I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

-Felix

Mr. jAzzLIEN
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 07:17:43 AM »

Sent you a pm..  Gentleman Hand Shake Right
Azpimar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 02:26:13 PM »

Hi Matthew!

I send you a PM Smiley