Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:04:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingLightbird | A casual atmospheric flyer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lightbird | A casual atmospheric flyer  (Read 399 times)
Silvervale
Level 0

Silvervale

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2018, 06:50:05 PM »

Greetings! Over the last month and a half I've been working hard on Lightbird, an endless flyer that sets you soaring through the many environments of the Sailing Reef. It's a simple game with a difficulty curve that adjusts to your play style; it can be as relaxing or as difficult as you like. It's like Alto's Adventure meets Flappy Bird.

This is probably the nicest game I've made so far, and I really want to keep polishing it and making it a really great experience to play, so I am looking for feedback on literally every aspect of the game. Like feedback on game play, graphics, sound, look, feel, was the tutorial enough to get you playing alright, what you like, what you don't like? Anything that pops in your head while you play!

The free demo can be found here:
https://silvervalegames.itch.io/lightbird-alpha

More development has been done beyond the demo, and so it is not a complete example of the final game... that's why it's a demo. It also is only for Windows at the moment. I'm hoping to port it to android and maybe some others later.

If you do play it, thank you so much for taking the time, and please leave me a comment with your thoughts! Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:52:55 PM by Silvervale » Logged

nkm
Level 1

Ludere ergo sum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »

Beautiful!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic