Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 07:19:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for animation / vfx for cowboy vs chili pepper co-op shoot-em-up
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for animation / vfx for cowboy vs chili pepper co-op shoot-em-up  (Read 468 times)
hardcorebadger
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 20, 2018, 10:34:33 PM »

Hey there!

I'm Jake. I and one other dev have been working on "Heatwave" for about 2 months now, and are gearing up to our alpha release on itch.io next week (yay!) It's an online co-op shoot-em-up where up to 4 cowboys/girls battle a horde of mutant chili peppers. It works like a zombies game but geared towards a funny/casual theme. Key features being an array of unique chili peppers and a multitude of ridiculous weapons.

Check out the trailer here:

Our next step is to really fill up the content - adding lots of funny weapons and pepper species with cool animations and vfx! Our team is very programmer heavy, I've done all the art thus far, but we know deep down we are missing someone to collab with who really shines at making stuff juicy. If this sounds like you, let's talk! We're open to rev-share, we can figure it out if you are interested!

So if you want to help out, or even just provide feedback, everything is appreciated!

Heatwave is a light-hearted co-op zombie game where you and up to 4 friends battle an onslaught of sentient chili peppers to save the wild west.

Download and play Heatwave at https://lilsumn.com/heatwave/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic