Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 08:06:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Low Poly Household Props For Sale - Looking for Feedback
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Low Poly Household Props For Sale - Looking for Feedback  (Read 1135 times)
laughmask
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2018, 10:36:04 AM »

I've just added a low poly household props pack for sale. This is my first asset pack and was looking for some feedback for future props packs or other assets for sale. Currently everything has been gradient textured and baked down to a standard albedo texture with an AO bake on top of that. I've provided the albedo, AO and albedo+AO textures individually to be as flexible as possible based on material/shader needs. This was part of a Sketchfab challenge I did, where all models had to be under 300 tris and textures under 256x256. Going forward I'm not going to hold myself to such strict requirements.

https://gumroad.com/l/Gykp/BLACKfriday
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 10:48:50 AM by laughmask » Logged
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 04:15:36 PM »

Hmm, if you're looking for feedback, it might be better to post a few pics in the 3D thread.

Plus, you've created a thread for an asset store page, which looks kinda spammy considering you're both a new user and charging money for it. I'll give you a warning since I believe you're a real person, and not a spam bot or something, but creating promo threads is otherwise against the rules.

laughmask
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »

Good point. I was trying to keep everything consolidated (pics, sketchfab, description etc). Plus figured any advice on the store page itself could be helpful, such as additional images or info.

Sketchfab
https://sketchfab.com/models/a944fea375734aa8aa5e17db2a09580a
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:23:20 PM by laughmask » Logged
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:09:14 PM »

For large images, I suggest using

Code:
[img width=700]your-link-here.png[/img]

as that will make your images be the width of the post. You can click the "modify" button at the top right of your post to edit it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic