Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:40:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[OPEN BETA] Swing Skills - Rope swinging with Toucans and Toothbrushes
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [OPEN BETA] Swing Skills - Rope swinging with Toucans and Toothbrushes  (Read 312 times)
tamerobots
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:41:30 AM »

Hi everyone,

Swing Skills is a FREE rope swinging game for iOS/Android.
I've been working on it 4 days a week for the last 2 years, and its my first attempt at an indie game, so I'd love it if you guys could give it a look and give me some general feedback (even if it's to trash it! Yes it's ok).
  • What annoys you about this game?
  • What do you like?
  • How does it run on your device?
  • Do you have any suggestions for characters you'd like to see included?

Links:
iOS (TestFlight link): https://testflight.apple.com/join/e5dVpCkg
Android (Play Store Open Beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.heavyfrog.ropegame

Story
One night, as you sleep in the jungle, you awaken to see the nefarious Swingorms kidnapping your friends into their evil prison machine!
Swing your rope through unique levels, smash through Blocks and collect Coins to save your pals from the angry Swingorms' clutches.
- Can you find your way through the Hiker's mountains?
- Can you return the Businessman's Sports Car?
- Can you uncover the secret of the Strange Cubes?
Find out in Swing Skills!

Screenshots

Features
  • Dozens of cute and quirky characters - play as a toucan, a tiger, and a toothbrush
  • Unlock cool costumes - try the Orca suit for the Penguin, the Frog suit for the Monkey, or the Sprinkles for the Ice Cream Cone
  • Discover the secret of the Strange Cubes
  • Each level is hand-crafted, not just randomly generated
  • Collect secret trophies like the Floppy Disk and the Golden Banana
  • Dodge the evil Swingorms' Spike Drops and Lethal Lasers
  • Innovative control scheme - tap anywhere on screen and your character will throw a rope towards it

How To Play
Tap the screen wherever you want to throw a rope. You character will swing towards that spot - try to time your taps so they stay in the air and dodge the obstacles. Keep going!

Release
Swing Skills will released on December 3rd 2018.
You can get updates by following @SwingSkillsGame on twitter or visiting www.SwingSkillsGame.com.

Contact Me
If you have any feedback on the beta, please post replies in this thread or send a tweet to my personal twitter @tamerobots, or use my contact form at www.tamerobots.com/contact

Thanks for your help!

Follow me: @tamerobots
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic