Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:59:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Seeking 2D Sprite Artist/Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Seeking 2D Sprite Artist/Animator  (Read 947 times)
Jhnih
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2018, 11:33:22 AM »

Hello.

I’m currently in the early phases of developing a top down 2D ARPG as programmer and designer.  The game is an online, multiplayer, co-op boss fighting RPG where the bosses have procedurally generated abilities and functionalities, creating limitless possibilities for the exact enemy you face when you play.

I’m looking to commision sprite art for the in game models of the playable characters and enemy models and animations.  These are humans with weapons/spells and attack animations as well as monstrous creatures with attack animations.

Exceptional candidates will have experience in one or more of the following:
-Experience with top-down oblique projection with sprite art https://i.stack.imgur.com/lYrEnm.png (Like Binding of Isaac, Hammerwatch, Wizard of Legend, many old SNES games, etc)
-Experience with fantasy setting.
-Experience drawing larger monstrous sprites with attack animations.
-Experience drawing heroic humanoid sprites with attack animations.

If you’re interested in this opportunity, please e-mail me your portfolio and specific portfolio samples with the aforementioned experience to [email protected]

Depending on conditions of how the project develops, I may also be seeking UI, FX, and terrain from the same artist as well.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic