Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 12:54:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMECH VR GAME Programmer needed!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MECH VR GAME Programmer needed!  (Read 412 times)
spicejustin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2018, 02:45:24 PM »

Whats up guys! Putting my feelers out there for a new programmer to help take on this game.

About Iron rain. It is a Military style mech combat game that allows you to take full control of your mech from inside the cockpit with your wands. Button pushing, joystick grabbing, and system allocating are all part of the core experience! The action tempo of the game is lighter, more hawken style mechs, but is in no way a twitch shooter like hawken was.

We have a very active discord full of members who have shown their excitement through the funding of our brand new Patreon and frequent feedback/ideas.

We also have a partnership with valve who have been shipping us the latest hardware like knuckles and other VR products.

We are being covered by multiple VR media outlets and some heavy hitting streamers are starting to line up for our game.

We started with a simple idea and it has truly turned into something big. We gain more and more traction every day and are excited to see where this momentum leads us.

If you are interested in a build of the game and would like to ask me more questions about possibly jumping on board, you can reach out to me here. [email protected]

Link to game

Thanks for your consideration!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic