Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:38:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-share] Particles - psychedelic online multiplayer FPS
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-share] Particles - psychedelic online multiplayer FPS  (Read 642 times)
DavidAndreev
Level 0

Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2018, 12:26:53 AM »

Hello there, I'm looking for a C# Unity programmer or artist to help me finish my game called Particles.

Its been a long project where I so far did everything by myself (except for music and sounds) but to finish it in decent time I will need someones help.
Most of the things regarding gameplay are already implemented, the main object is to finalize the idea and put all the implemented features into coherent gaming experience, then polish, test and release.

If things go as expected the Steam release should be in the first half of next year.

Info about the game:

Particles is Online Multiplayer First Person Shooter game with abstract visuals and surreal concepts.

Expected full release on Steam: first half of 2019
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux

In quantum world of subatomic particles there is a constant fight between three forces that form the universe.
Join this battle to keep universe in balance and harmony.

An unique Online Multiplayer First Person Shooter ,there are no people or other real objects in the game. Whole game is set in abstract environment where you shoot abstract gas-like looking spheres called Particles. Graphics is not only unique aspect of the game, so called " Gravity jump" allow players to teleport and change the gravity for the player, this ability combined with fast paced gameplay results in very interesting and unusual experience one would not expect to get from online first person shooter.

BETA version trailer

Links:

BETA version was released in 2016 and since then the development has advanced significantly.

BETA version contains :
  • 8 weapons
  • 2 game modes
  • 1 map

Current version features:
  • points system
  • randomly generated maps
  • weapon upgrades
  • soundtrack
  • in game chat
  • tutorial level
  • better controls
  • new shooting system

Some screenshots from current version:

Planned / in development features:
  • more game modes
  • new weapons
  • boss fights
  • improved UI

If you like the project don't hesitate to contact me with some info about you and how do you see yourself contributing to the project. Reward is in form of revenue shares.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:13:27 PM by DavidAndreev » Logged

DavidAndreev
Level 0

Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:19:11 AM »

Two people has already joined the project!

One Visual Effects designer and one programmer. Still looking mostly for an artist but anyone interested don't hesitate to contact me

hAsH
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:56:38 AM »

Hey there,your game looks great,although i am a beginner with couple of months in unity I would like to contribute in your project.I have been coding since last 1 and half year,also i am good with logics and implemenation,so is there something for me?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic