Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:29:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosScythuz's Pixel Shop
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Scythuz's Pixel Shop  (Read 1560 times)
Scythuz
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2019, 08:59:46 AM »

Hi there everyone, I'm Scythuz! You might already know me for my music and sound design work, I'm now branching out into doing pixel art too. Hiring me means bringing vibrancy to your game, whether that means recreating an existing style or creating something completely new.

I am charging a price of $20 per hour for all of the services on offer in this shop, please bear in mind that you will (with very few exceptions) need to pay a minimum of $20 regardless of how small the work is. Making sure to order the right amount will be important if you want to get the best value for your money.

Since the work will be done on an hourly basis, prices will depend on: size, detail, the amount of colours used and complexity. For example, a 16x16 monochrome sprite is going to cost a lot less than a 48x48 sprite. If you are unsure about anything, just ask.

Here are some examples of what I can do, please feel free to send me a message if there's a type of asset you want that isn't listed here, I might still be able to do it.

Tiles:

Characters:

Icons:

Large Sprites:

All payments will be made via paypal, in US Dollars or Pound Sterling.
References are highly encouraged!
You will be expected to have permission for any edits or recreations you want me to do for you.
I reserve the right to refuse any commission I am not comfortable with.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 12:31:19 PM by Scythuz » Logged
Scythuz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:46:38 AM »

Here's a recent character commission that I created!
Scythuz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 08:35:10 AM »

I was asked to make a 6 frame run cycle for a recent commission, check it out!

If you need dynamic, impactful and smooth animations for your game, consider hiring me!
Scythuz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 08:45:09 AM »

I've added some new examples to the first page, check them out! https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=66552.msg1397516#msg1397516
Copywright
Level 0

Vague Katti Wielder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 10:51:05 PM »

What's up!

You're a Restaff on RPG Maker Web. Very dope.

I like it there, but I can barely post because my stuff is made in Unity :/.

I mean, an RPG is an RPG amirite? AMIRITE?!

haha, that aside. I just posted a paid offer here, take a look! Since you have an RM background, I've no doubt you can take it.

Also, I want to float this your way: https://www.deviantart.com/cmagister/art/32x32-FE-style-tileset-760333433

Do you think you could pull off overworld tiles in that style? Especially those mountains. I played with this tileset quite a bit, but those mountain tiles are a mess... but they look so good! It also has animated water and cliff edges, which is cool.

Think you could pull something like that off? If so, give me an estimate on a tileset in that fashion, please.

Scythuz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 07:34:57 AM »

I've been doing a lot of animation work lately! Here's one example, an 8 frame walk cycle for a 21x48 sprite! If you want smooth and fluid animations for your characters, consider commissioning me.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic