Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 12:03:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioDoes this sound ok ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Does this sound ok ?  (Read 1973 times)
Lidiaz
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2019, 04:26:28 AM »

Here is a segment of one of my projects. I really can't tell if it sounds ok. To give feedback, please try with and without headphones.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKZTZ-MUyijxKsdCUSZVi8hR7hXE0aOe/view?usp=sharing

Mes salutations les plus distinguées, Tom
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 12:55:10 PM »

It's a nice start, and the melody you have so far is good, but it's really a bit short to critique further without knowing what you're going for. If you could tell us a bit more about what you're trying to achieve with this music and what your game is about, then we might be able to give you better feedback!

Also, as an aside, I recommend that you reduce the size of your profile image to 100x100, it's so big that it's making your post quite a bit taller than it should normally be. Not your fault, profile image uploading is quite wonky right now and guidelines aren't easily accessible, but I thought I'd mention it since you probably don't want to inflate the size of every thread you post in Tongue

Edit: I also would advise against creating new threads for each piece of music you want critique on. Instead, please post in this one, or at the very least keep all your tracks in one thread from now on.

Lidiaz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 01:47:08 PM »

Thank you for your feedback

Mes salutations les plus distinguées, Tom
ramaka
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 06:24:59 AM »

It's a not bad start. But there's still much work if you want to make a nice music Gentleman
megatallica
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 07:13:36 AM »

great start!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic