Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:12:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[For Hire] [Writer] I'm here to kick ass and write stories, and I'm out of ass.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [For Hire] [Writer] I'm here to kick ass and write stories, and I'm out of ass.  (Read 409 times)
Uplinked
Level 0

Part time writer, full time badass.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2019, 12:12:38 PM »

Are you suffering from a lack of plot? Perhaps a case of no dialogue? You may even be running dry on descriptions or character names.

Hey, Cody here, and I have the cure for all that ails you. "What is it that can help?" you may ask. This magical cure can only be my services as a freelance writer.

Now you may be asking yourself, “Did I just walk into an early 2000’s infomercial ad?” I’ll dodge that question entirely and tell you why you should hire me.

I may not have been writing for twenty years, but I do have talent that you can utilize. You can see this talent in my portfolio/resume (link below). I’ve written for most of my life then paired the experience with my love for video games, and now I’m here. As I mentioned, I can write just about anything you need in a timely and cost-effective manner. I have also been branching out into marketing, and even informative Youtube Channel content.

If you’re at all interested, don’t hesitate to message me, or check out this handy-dandy little link to my resume/portfolio. I can’t wait to get started with you! https://uplinked.portfoliobox.net/intro

Questions are perfectly fine and even encouraged. I can write a lot more than game content. As mentioned above, I've been branching out into other content. My latest works have included page content for a hair and tattoo removal company, along with informative content about the sea.

(Based in the US, my email is [email protected]. 8 cents per word rate. Negotiable.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:40:07 PM by Uplinked » Logged

Uplinked

Writer, Student, Passionate Lover
I write things, and you should definitely have me write things for you.
Uplinked
Level 0

Part time writer, full time badass.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 03:40:20 PM »

Bump!  Gomez

Uplinked

Writer, Student, Passionate Lover
I write things, and you should definitely have me write things for you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic