Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:57:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingWequer - Multiplayer Turn-Based Tactics [Steam]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wequer - Multiplayer Turn-Based Tactics [Steam]  (Read 423 times)
Beanallean
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 19, 2019, 12:24:34 PM »

Hey all!

I'm currently looking for some people to playtest a new 1 v 1 online-only turn based game. It's sort of like Chess, but also sort of like Advance Wars, but also completely its own thing. The game functions with Steam's P2P matchmaking system and also features a short tutorial and vs. AI mode for learning and practice. The game *requires* Steam to function, so I don't bother with direct downloads. I also require you to join the Discord because it makes it easier to coordinate playtesting sessions. The game design is mostly final, so what I'm most interested in is sorting out bugs, crashes, multiplayer de-sync, and general game balance.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, join the game's discord -> https://discord.gg/dWddv44 <- and I'll send you a Steam key for the game. If you have any friends that you'd like to play with, I can give you pretty much as many keys as you'd want (within reason, of course).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic