Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 07:01:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Linux][Android][Windows][Mac][iOS] Pilgrimage I - 3D Biblical Adventure Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Linux][Android][Windows][Mac][iOS] Pilgrimage I - 3D Biblical Adventure Game  (Read 1339 times)
Wender
Level 0

reversing everything

View Profile WWW
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:06:03 AM »

Avaiable in many websites like itchio, Steam, Play Store e Apple Store.
Website at www.rednew.xyz/Pilgrimage1

Game about the pilgrimage of Hebrews from Egypt to Canaan. In this first part we follow Moses from childbirth to his death leading the slaves to east of the desert in search of promised land.

-  Play a variety of interactions, dialogs, planting ,harvesting, shepherd, fight etc. - There are 20 Chapters to unlock including well know events like the Tabernacle,10 commandments, crossing of Red Sea,the 10 plagues, miracles of sim desert and the arriving to Canaan.

- More than 80 scenes,dozens of items including relics, coins, furniture and scrolls.

- See different points of view by playing with many characters including Moses,Miriam,Aaron,Joshua,Pharaoh Rameses,Pitra, Egyptian Guard.

- There is a ranking counting the player participation on exploring scenarios,dialogs,items and performance on various tasks.

- There are 20 Chapters to unlock including well know events like the Tabernacle,10 commandments, crossing of Red Sea,the 10 plagues, miracles of sim desert and the arriving to Canaan.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:41:15 AM by Wender » Logged
Wender
Level 0

reversing everything

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 06:50:15 AM »

We are doing a sweepstakes of steam keys for the game The Pilgrimage 1

link=https://steamcommunity.com/games/984880/announcements/detail/1719714341812328721

Wender
Level 0

reversing everything

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 06:56:53 AM »

Hey,

Soon I will be updating with articles about event scripting that I used to implement the more than 80 scenes of the game in 20 chapters, this let me automating tasks like: changing automatic values, search for event, auto test, syntax check, help with translation etc.

using yaml and c# making kind of interpreter scripting.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic