Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 08:10:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Android] kurzgesagt art inspired 360-shooter with incremental features! Beta!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Android] kurzgesagt art inspired 360-shooter with incremental features! Beta!!!  (Read 611 times)
unconventional high
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2019, 12:17:28 AM »

Hi everyone! I started creating mobile games about 2 years ago. I have been working on Bumper Alien Arcade Shooter for about 8 months now give or take. I work with the Libgdx framework. With Box2d. I have made the art using Gimp. I have gathered some of the sound effects from ChipTone. I like being a jack of all trades so I like learning to do things myself.
Anyway lets get to the game!!!

Game's Lore
Is it an asteroid? is it a meteor? it's an alien and they seem dangerous! they come from far away space. It's a whole fleet. It almost looks like a... ALIEN INVASION! Emergency on our galaxy! dispatch all combat shooters immediately! Our galaxy is under attack. I repeat an alien fleet is coming for us!

Inspired by retro games, Bumper Aliens is a unique arcade but modern 360 shooter where you have to defend our galaxy from an intergalactic enemy fleet! Enjoy from automatic aim and attack the bumper alien with lethal guns by dragging your finger to move your spaceship. Beware of their bouncy physics and momentum. Avoid any crash at all cost! Alien will come at you in waves boosting from all directions and at times you will be heavily under attack. Your quick reflexes, hand to eye coordination, and epic skills will decide whether you can blast the alien invasion back to their mothership. tun tun tuhh duun (epic music).

I released it in open beta about 2 weeks ago and every time I get some feedback it has changed the game a lot for the better! I would greatly appreciate if you could take your time to at least check out some game play and let me know what you think.

Gameplay footage

Google play link
If you'd like to try it out it is available at google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uncon.wormhole.madness

Survey!
If you tried it out and want to provide feedback through a survey I made one here: https://goo.gl/forms/RLc6tNVArL4n3Nhh1

Thank you so much for taking your time to even read this! You guys are the best.

best wishes,
Rafael from Unconventional High
CptAnyways
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »

Hello very nice art and its really fun.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic