Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:07:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Unpaid] Seeking 2D Graphics Artist and 3D Weapon modeler & Character Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unpaid] Seeking 2D Graphics Artist and 3D Weapon modeler & Character Animator  (Read 480 times)
Dibbie
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 26, 2019, 08:36:23 PM »

We are currently looking for a 2D artist who can create “stylized”/cartoony HUD/UI/UX elements such as health bars, crosshairs, weapon icons, menu buttons, sliders, etc, and possibly backgrounds for our menu screens.

We are also looking for a 3D artist or two, who can create weapon models, and animate our rigged characters – all details about exactly who we are looking for, their exact requirements, responsibilities, and overview of the project can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E1vBu3zB7mOb3yYfjdoV7OJHz_gEhnQA7kwj8j9dls0

If you are interested in joining the project, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on
Discord: Dibbie#0408
or email: [email protected]

This is a voluntary/unpaid project that does not intend to make any money. We are actually quite far along with the projects code and audio, now it comes down to animations and art.

Our current goal is to release on Steam for PC in about 4 to 6 months. You can find updates on our Twitter, I try to post there as often as I can.

Please provide at least 2 examples of your work (WIP's are fine), and/or a website/portfolio (DeviantArt, ArtStation, etc are fine). If you do not have any of the above, be willing to take an "art test" to demonstrate your art style and creativity.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:14:02 PM by Dibbie » Logged

- Dibbie
Freelance Programmer | Unity Game Developer | Gamer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic