Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 11:01:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeNetworking site for indie devs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Networking site for indie devs  (Read 1657 times)
zpc
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »

Hi everyone.  Hope I'm not out of line posting about my website in my first post here, but here goes.  The site is mostly a place for indie developers (not just programmers, but art, sound, and writer types) to find other devs to work with.  Users can post profiles detailing their skills and credits, and post examples of their work.  There are also group blogs, and a database of games the site's members have made (TigDB helps out with this).

Currently, it's invite only.  The idea was to get any last bugs worked out before making it public.  If you want to help out in the testing effort you can reply here with your email (or just reply, if your email is part of your forum profile), and I'll send you an invite.

Thanks,
Zachary Chavez
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:45:08 PM by zpc » Logged

Things I Do:

IndieDevNet - Networking site for indie devs

Composing

Comic Strip Library - Digital library of classic comic strips
Juhkystar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »

*cough*TIGSOURCE*cough*

It's cool that you've got this site, sounds similar to ThePoppenkast (Which is limited to GM users only) or the now defunct 64Digits (Also GM related), but most people can do that here anyways. It might be nice to have a smaller community, however, I advise recruiting people you know quite well at first.
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »

Smells like a hot dog 'round here.
zpc
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 01:58:06 PM »

I don't intend to spam the board.  I would never intentionally do such a thing, and apologize if I've made a faux pas.  If the mods agree this was not an acceptable post, please just let me know and I'll delete it, rather than suffer the indignity of hotdogification.

Thanks.

Things I Do:

IndieDevNet - Networking site for indie devs

Composing

Comic Strip Library - Digital library of classic comic strips
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic