Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411419 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 09:46:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkArtist wanted for small cyberpunk game [CLOSED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist wanted for small cyberpunk game [CLOSED]  (Read 1260 times)
8Points
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 19, 2019, 01:14:23 AM »

This position has been filled.

8Points is made of two best friends: Drew Dunaj and Jacob Mercer-Pontier. We are looking for a 2D artist to help us finish our first commercial release, Eves Drop.

Eves Drop is a 2D arcade roguelite about free-falling through cyberspace. We want the game to have a distinct '90s cyberpunk aesthetic. Our target platform is PC, with the possibility of an Android port.

You can download the alpha here: 8points.itch.io/eves-drop

We are looking for someone who can not only produce stylish art, but also collaborate in the visual design process.
Pixel art is preferred.
Experience with GameMaker Studio 1 is a plus.

Payment is negotiable; either a flat fee for the project duration, payment per-image, or any way you want to do it. We are just two indie devs so our budget isn't super high, but we will try to make it worth your while.

Licensing and ownership is negotiable as well.

We have a combined 10+ years of hobbyist experience. If you're interested in checking out some of our old games, you can go to drewdunaj.itch.io
Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:17:33 PM by 8Points » Logged
supajackle
Level 0

im kyle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 10:57:46 AM »

Hello! Here's all my info to check out
portfolio
tumblr
twitter

contact me at supajackle @ gmail.com

luckymee777
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 11:50:09 AM »

I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.

Lets negotiate so we can get started.

Portfolio:   
https://imgur.com/a/itdCqx0

Email:
[email protected]

Tnx
nina840
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 01:21:58 PM »

Greetings, my name is Nikolina, i'm a pixel artist.I am interested in your project.You can check out some of my work here: https://imgur.com/a/khfrRbQ
HypeMonster
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 08:11:57 PM »

Hi there! you can check my online portfolio here

https://instagram.com/hype_monsters/

also if you're interested please contact me at [email protected]
8Points
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 05:17:58 PM »

Thank you to everyone who reached out, but the position has been filled! It was heartwarming to see so many talented people take an interest in our little game. Good luck to you all, and cheers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic