Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 02:36:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)MS Paint Sketching.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MS Paint Sketching.  (Read 3947 times)
Danrul
Level 4

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2009, 08:29:58 AM »

Gentlemen, get yourself inspired, grab your mouse, and zoom MS paint in as far as you can go, because we are about to participate in a long lost art, the art of Black and White MS Paint sketching.

Its excellent for getting ideas out as well as exploring conceptual ideas.  So don't mess around, get moving and sketch out some ideas.

EDIT: Trimmed the fat, also had to reupload pictures due to some behind the scenes reorganising.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:19:09 AM by Cosmic Fool » Logged
FishyBoy
Level 7

Make like a tree and get the hell out of here

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 08:43:16 PM »

GLORIOUS LEADER STALIN

I am sleepy.
Radix
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »

Danrul
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 12:30:57 AM »

I like those both.  With those pictures that are cleaner than the ones i've put together, i suppose people are entitled to colour them in.
Jad
Level 8

Bomb Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »

Cheated with colour, also heard that anime girl is cruise control for creative

or wut
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 12:02:18 AM »

I did these a while ago, do they count?

This one has color.

Though a few of them weren't technically done in MSP, they might as well have been since I would have done the exact same thing even if they were.

Mstrp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 12:57:37 AM »

Some stuff i did a long time ago. Those of you that have read Blame! know where i took it from.

Danrul
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 04:21:45 AM »

@ Xion - Those are pretty schwing.  I particularly like this one, though the smoking man is a close second.
@ Mstrp - Those are pretty nice, but the JPG artifacts sadden me. I like the second one a lot.  Do you know how those got JPEG'd.
Mstrp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 04:31:01 AM »

@ Mstrp - Those are pretty nice, but the JPG artifacts sadden me. I like the second one a lot.  Do you know how those got JPEG'd.

Hmm yes the original .bmp versions are now long gone i'm afraid. Lost in the void zone of computer switching and backups. And you are right, it really messes up the image. But hey, that just gives me a reason to do new ones.

Most people that i've shown my images to tend to like the middle one more, i'm not sure, i like the other two (+some of the other not shown here) just as much. But thats probably because i don't see all the flaws in them that someone with a more artistic mind do, anatomy and all that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic