Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:04:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallVorn's Adventure - 3D platform game for Android
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Vorn's Adventure - 3D platform game for Android  (Read 1296 times)
elzabbul
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2019, 12:28:30 PM »

Hello, I just wanted to drop a message that I released my first game on Android! It's called Vorn's Adventure, it's a 3D platform game in style of classics such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro or Ratchet. The game runs on my custom engine built using Monogame framwork. The Android port works thanks to Xamarin.Android framework.

You can find the game here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.konradzaba.VornsAdventure

The game features:
- 7 levels (+1 hidden!), old school boss fight at the end and some cutscenes
- 5 different quality levels to support a variety of devices
- achievements
- translations: English, French, Polish
- no ads or anything: it's free!

elzabbul
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 09:10:02 AM »

Hello, a new patch was released for the game which improves the performance as well as resolution of some textures. I hope you'll give it a try!
elzabbul
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 11:38:53 AM »

New patches were released addressing the issue with random crashes at menu. And the game has now a website: bit.ly/vornweb
elzabbul
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 11:09:44 AM »

Hey, I just wanted to drop a message that the game is finally patched and works far better than before. No additional patches in plan, so the project can be considered "finished" now Smiley
elzabbul
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 11:46:13 AM »

I added so-called DRS (Dynamic Resolution Scaling) in the newest patch. It balances the resolution against GPU usage dynamically - quite a simple and effective feature.

ShadowPeterX
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 06:13:44 PM »

The game looks pretty neat, even though it looks more like an MMO type game but overall it looks good.

would you mind if you look at my devlog and see if it looks good:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=70467.msg1425942#msg1425942
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic