Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 05:08:03 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsLudum Dare 44 (Apr 26-29) [YOUR LIFE IS CURRENCY]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ludum Dare 44 (Apr 26-29) [YOUR LIFE IS CURRENCY]  (Read 17095 times)
Jordgubben
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 10:03:22 AM »

Here is ours:
Investicats

This is probably my most relaxed Ludum Dare so far. It was a very nice change of pace to make a very simple game together with my spouse. There is a good chance that we will join me again next time.

Silkworm
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 05:59:24 PM »

Submitted!
Grand Theft Life

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2019, 02:29:03 AM »

I lost one day but I made it! Still on limited mobile internet since we haven't got proper stuff set up in our new home yet, so I can't play anything just yet, but hopefully in a couple of days! Gomez

Tifu
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 11:41:52 AM »

I worked on a jam game with a friend - Cat Outta Hell

A platformer where you are a cat and you can purchase powerups at the cost of one life each to help you get to the top. Mark did the coding and the music (The music changes depending on which power ups you purchase!), I did the graphics and the level design.

Would have liked to have had more time for level design, I didn't get as much done with it as I would have liked. I wanted to have more sections of the level branch out, but time limits eh.

Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 09:47:56 PM »

First Ludum Dare I've entered in a while and only had one day free to work on it so didn't complete it but was fun to get back into it.

Made a tamagotchi like game where you interact with the player. Was meant to have had it so you had to keep them around till you made a $1,000.00 but only got that feature in the post ludum dare version

Bradley's Little Money Maker

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2019, 06:13:55 AM »

Still no proper internet but I found out I had a bit more mobile data to spare than I thought, so I'm going through your games in the last remaining hours now amidst a bunch of other stuff I have to do today. Phew. Was worried I wouldn't be able to this time. Hopefully all of you should have a comment and rating from me before the rating period is over!

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2019, 12:50:03 AM »

I've been blown away by the response to my LD entry this time around. It's a game I'd have never made without the time restraints of Ludum Dare. Had I had time to mull it over I'd have probably not made it. Being so personal it was tough to put it out there for people to scrutinise. I'm glad that I did in the end, but I think it'll be a long time before I make anything this personal again.

How did you all find this LDJAM? Post your results.

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2019, 06:07:21 AM »

Well deserved! Congratulations!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic