Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:20:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Closed] Looking for pixel artist for top down RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Closed] Looking for pixel artist for top down RPG  (Read 891 times)
Venks
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2019, 06:34:08 PM »

​Hi there! My name is Venks and I'm a hobbyist looking to create a small turn-based fantasy RPG game similar to the old Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy games.

For this project I'm hoping to test my own programming capabilities and see if I can create something a bit more substantial than the flash games I used to make back in the day.
​​

To be completely honest I don't really have a particular vision for my RPG, I just want to make something vibrant/colorful/cute or that has a unique presentation. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to styles and direction so if you have something in mind you'd think would be fun for a RPG I'm happy to see it.

At the moment I'm mostly preoccupied on acquiring art for the world. I need tile-sets for a small town, a forest, a dungeon, and a castle.

I'm also gonna need a few character sprites with walking animations. I'll go into specific details for what I'd like to see if we reach an agreement.

Payment is negotiable.  I'm happy to do 20% upon start and 80% upon completion. We could do payment per sprite/animation/tile. Payment per hour. What ever works best for you! Please DM me or email me at [email protected]

If you have any suggestions feel free to throw those my way. Most importantly for those that do want to work with me, do let me know what your rates are. Also please include pictures of your work. Smiley

Edit: I am no longer looking for artists! Thanks to everyone who reached out!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 09:45:47 AM by Venks » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic