Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:06:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhat annoys you the most in League of Legends?
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: What annoys you the most in League of Legends?  (Read 10493 times)
HolyMacarory
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2019, 11:11:15 AM »

Hello folks, as in title. I believe a big part of you has already played this game - what was something that truly irritated you in it?

Hi there by the way :-)
camW00dS
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 01:52:09 AM »

Oh, yes

THE
C O M M U N I T Y
HolyMacarory
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 07:01:49 AM »

Oh, yes

THE
C O M M U N I T Y

That's what people say about virtually every game, so let's focus on the games flaws. :D

I strongly dislike the fact that at any given time just about a Few dozen champions are viable and being played and in so-called meta. So even though there is over 140 champions there once you actually see in game are a small percentage of that
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 07:36:06 PM »

When I quite playing LoL around 2010 my quality of life went up dramatically. It was the community.

Other than that I got a bit annoyed that the designer named Morello seemed to balance every character I loved by reworking them to basically be a generic boring cog.

Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 04:38:25 AM »

Other than that I got a bit annoyed that the designer named Morello seemed to balance every character I loved by reworking them to basically be a generic boring cog.
THIS!

In early seasons the characters were all super unique, and most could be built AP/AD/Hybrid/Tank/Offtank/etc, over they years they decided to "normalize" the characters into their classes, like ranged adc, asassain, etc, and replacing the more "unique" abilities with simpler ones.  In later seasons pretty much you have a set item build for each class of character and it's just a money race buying things in the same order every game.

-Fuzzy Spider
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 02:03:55 PM »

THIS!

In early seasons the characters were all super unique, and most could be built AP/AD/Hybrid/Tank/Offtank/etc, over they years they decided to "normalize" the characters into their classes, like ranged adc, asassain, etc, and replacing the more "unique" abilities with simpler ones.  In later seasons pretty much you have a set item build for each class of character and it's just a money race buying things in the same order every game.

Same thing kinda happened with Starcraft 2, they changed the starting economy so Zerg, for example, was more streamlined (similar) instead of 3/4 very distinct styles (fast pool, pool (gas)-> hatch, hatch first).

What's up with these AAA Designers designing for the masses over-"balancing" games. Sad

Mark Mayers
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 11:04:50 PM »

Riot's arbitration agreement

Desolus Twitter: @DesolusDev Website: http://www.desolus.com DevLog: On TIG!
Daid
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »

What's up with these AAA Designers designing for the masses over-"balancing" games. Sad
These games are being played competitively for money. So anything that isn't balanced will have issues, as it gives a winning stratergy that is no fun to watch.

And, as a casual gamer, pretty much the whole design of the game irritated me. Only reason I played at all is with a bunch of close friends. And I sucked at it. Nailing my friends a loss when they had me in the team.

Software engineer by trade. Game development by hobby.
The Tribute Of Legends Devlog Co-op zelda.
EmptyEpsilon Free Co-op multiplayer spaceship simulator
Ziomamusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 02:57:23 PM »

Probably the commercials.

Free or Custom Music:

www.ziomamusic.com
Josh Bossie
Level 3

Fly Safe, Pup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 08:13:39 PM »

This is a pretty old topic, but I'll use it as an opportunity to complain about LoL's - and most Dotalikes - UI. It's clearly aimed at people who know this stuff inside and out, and that's absolutely fine, but there's just so much *stuff*

chetana
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 01:37:50 AM »

Golden Robot
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 03:21:49 AM »

autochees get best team battle skins uggs jeongkook bts cavanaugh
Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 08:32:55 AM »

There is no solo mode^^ It will be fixed with Riot's other games but lore os so vast, it's a shame we cannot discover more of it through a story.

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 11:30:19 AM »

The need to have friends to play.

Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2020, 05:32:09 AM »

The need to have friends to play.

Yeah this is a big one =/ But they cannot do much about it. It is a common bad side of all coop multyplayers.
I stopped playing when my friends stopped =/.

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
Tobers
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2020, 12:07:59 AM »

This is a pretty old topic, but I'll use it as an opportunity to complain about LoL's - and most Dotalikes - UI. It's clearly aimed at people who know this stuff inside and out, and that's absolutely fine, but there's just so much *stuff*

Piggy backing on this; the effects. They’re better than they used to be, but the whole Blizzard aesthetic of a 4 hour fireworks display setting off all at once in a shoulder pad factory makes it hard to see what the hell is going on.

And that god awful unmutable community.

Oh god make it stop.
asd
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2020, 12:00:56 PM »

The comunity,  srsly flamer, troller   Noir Ninja

Tears of Joy Cry
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2021, 12:42:20 PM »

what was something that truly irritated you in it?
its existence

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2021, 03:03:04 PM »

I wish there was a LoL where I could just sit in the back and make smartass comments and be one of the faceless mob characters who didn't even really determine the outcome of the match.

I just wanna make fun of people for not knowing the 3 seashells, is that so wrong?

NymphaeaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2023, 02:54:36 PM »

Is there anyone who still plays?
I've been a huge LOL fan for years, but lately my desire to play has somewhat faded. It's become nearly impossible to enjoy the game with so many cheaters around
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic