Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:39:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLow Poly Viking Game Looking For UNITY DEVELOPERS
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Low Poly Viking Game Looking For UNITY DEVELOPERS  (Read 683 times)
Batugane
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2019, 01:16:49 AM »

Hello everyone,

We are seeking Unity Developers as you might understand from the topic.

The Viking game

The project will have 3 main gameplay parts:

The first part is base building to develop your raiding parties. Colorful, aesthetic and fun should be the main focus in this part. This part should be pretty straightforward.

The second part is raiding foreign lands for rewards. There will be different culture lands to be raided, each bringing its own unique rewards as well as common rewards. Also, players will have the option to fight against other players, as well as challenge their own allies to raise their political standing.

The third part is Kingdom politics between players. We want players to feel being a part of something bigger than just an alliance. Each political standing will have its own privileges as well as specific duties(Emphasize!) towards their allies.

The project will also have 3 main stages of development:

First, we have to make a presentable material or better a demo version for the crowdfunding campaign. This includes the base building and raiding foreign lands.

Second, the crowdfunding. In this stage, we will be working on Special content for contributors to add interest in our project. Of course, that doesn't mean that the rest of the project development stops.

The third stage will be finishing up everything that is left. This stage mostly depends on crowdfunding success, but even if the crowdfunding fails a simpler version of the game will be delivered.

More Information: goo.gl/6hky4h (Possible answers for your concerns.)

If you have further questions or want to apply, here is our project leads e-mail. Smiley

[email protected]
djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 05:02:46 PM »

I can help in server side (web sockets, database structure and programming, system administration) if you need such role.

Everything can be done but I don't know how
Batugane
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 04:16:50 AM »

I can help in server side (web sockets, database structure and programming, system administration) if you need such role.

Hello,
If you can mail us specifying the roles, our project lead could reach you directly.
Thank you for your interests!
djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 05:17:11 AM »

I've sent a message but no reply. Maybe he is not interested on what I can do for your game, but at least he could answer a polite 'No' to people willing to contribute.

Anyway, good luck with your project.

Everything can be done but I don't know how
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic