Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1368188 Posts in 64209 Topics- by 56149 Members - Latest Member: dev.kandarp.pandya

October 22, 2019, 07:43:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking For A Lead Artist/Creative Director For Survival/Horror (RevShare)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For A Lead Artist/Creative Director For Survival/Horror (RevShare)  (Read 266 times)
MatthewGD
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2019, 06:44:42 PM »

Freedom Games

Multiple Positions

*Completely Remote Work, Revenue Shared Model

Hello! I am Matthew, the CEO and founder of Freedom Games. We don't over shoot the scopes of our games, and believe that a smaller, higher quality game is perfect for our team size. We are in the early stages of development for a survival/horror game. Our team consists of 4 which combined, share over 30 years of business experience some of which have been within various AAA franchises and games. We are looking to build a team of 5, so quality candidates should apply. During our first project, we will move forward with contractual work. This is a no capital startup, meaning no upfront pay will be given out. Currently, we expect our game to have a 6 month turn around, which is when you can expect to get paid. You are not joining a one-game wonder, nor are you joining a hyped indie studio. You are joining a stable company that prides itself on team, family, and culture. We are here to stay, and we are here to make awesome games.

Positions Already Filled:
   -Producer/Creative Director
   -Lead Programmer (C++/Blueprints)/Technical Director
   -3D Artist
   -Sound/Music Designer

Positions To Fill:
   -Lead Artist (3D)

*We need our next team members to primarily fill the above roles, however we take every applicants secondary and tertiary roles as enhancers, but not as the main consideration in the vetting process. These roles include but are not limited to: Game Designer, Level Designer, Animator, Modeler, Rigger, QA, Writer, Team Leads, Tech Leads, Project Manager.

Tools/Software Used:
   Engine - UE4
   Modeling/Animating/Rigging – (Artist Discretion)
   Art/Graphic Design – (Artist Discretion)
   Version Control – GitHub (*subject to change)
   Project Management Tool – Asana (*subject to change)

(Any personally used programs such as Maya, Photoshop, etc are welcome. We only ask that you be willing to work with our selected version control and project management tools.)

If you interested or have any questions/concerns, please email me at:
[email protected] or respond/message me here.

I look forward to working with you, and potentially establishing a long and prosperous partnership.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic