Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:27:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMy first game! - Twist & Mix Learning colors game for kids
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My first game! - Twist & Mix Learning colors game for kids  (Read 313 times)
Rem777
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2019, 05:42:20 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Ramsil. I'm developing this game for little kids.

The task of the game is to guess what color you get when mixing the other two colors. Choose your option and press the start button. Spinner starts to twist the two colors and eventually mix them. During the game, visual effects will start to play, which should be very pleasant to children. You can change these effects in the chest which contains various items. Choose one and it will spin along with the spinner. There's about 20 of them. For every 3 correct answers you will receive one special prize - a diamond of a certain color. There are 7 of them.

The final goal of the game is to get all these diamonds and collect the rainbow!

I will be very happy with any feedback in particular about design and gameplay.
Please rate the game and if possible give some advice for my further development.

If I can help you with something, just contact me, I'm happy to watch your game and help than I can!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fararugames.TwistandMix

Icon for the store.

some screenshots

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic