Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 04:23:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingFutureRPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FutureRPG  (Read 926 times)
4ugui
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2019, 03:26:53 AM »

Hi there!
My current full 3D RPG project under development.
Check this out!
Eng subs available.

- Single-player & Multi-player
- Non-target combat
- The deep character development system

What do you think?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 02:03:18 AM by 4ugui » Logged
JavierRayon89
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »

Looks very advanced! Wish I could understand the narration. Personally I'd prefer a faster pace, but I don't know if this speed serves a purpose.

Working hard on Dream of Darkness, Lovecraft+Aztecs game!
admazzola
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 11:35:35 AM »

That looks great!! One area you can improve is probably the UI, it looks like you show a ton of extra information that isn't needed in certain areas.   Try hiding info until they hover over.  Stuff like monster stats and some of the menus look extremely busy.

Great work
4ugui
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 11:03:07 PM »

Looks very advanced! Wish I could understand the narration. Personally I'd prefer a faster pace, but I don't know if this speed serves a purpose.
Thank you for feedback, sorry for the late comment. Yes, the speed up gameplay dynamic is scheduled, but I have one serious problem for RPG, if a player, from game start, moving faster,  increasing movement speed by buffs, items, and DEX points make him too faster. I will search a balance for now, but anyway already, right now, it moves faster than in the video.
"Wish I could understand the narration" - For now it is a Tower escape, you are a prisoner in a lower level of mage tower, you must escape from lower level to upper level and jump in teleport for success.
But honestly, i wish to make a fully open world concept with complete narration, but this is something unreal for one man without a huge budget.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:23:08 AM by 4ugui » Logged
4ugui
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 11:10:35 PM »

That looks great!! One area you can improve is probably the UI, it looks like you show a ton of extra information that isn't needed in certain areas.   Try hiding info until they hover over.  Stuff like monster stats and some of the menus look extremely busy.

Great work
Thanks for the feedback answer! Game UI is worst for now, and it will be changed, besides i decided to switch the game to WASD control type, and this GUI was designed for mouse point click, drag and drop. I really don't know how to make friends these two things: skills learn and binding and items wear in slots with maximum comfort and fast switch, both of these have a text tooltip info. I prefer old drag and drop systems like in Diablo 2 and lineage 2. So this is so difficult task for me, but i will try Smiley
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:38:31 PM by 4ugui » Logged
4ugui
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 02:02:44 AM »

- Single-player & Multi-player
- Non-target combat
- The deep character development system
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 02:21:54 AM by 4ugui » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: