Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411494 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:25:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralSome info?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Some info?  (Read 712 times)
Libria
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2019, 05:07:33 AM »

Hello, this is my first post, so i don't know if this section is good for posting this infos, if not, sorry for that.
Before 5 month i decided to start from scratch my own 3d psyhological horror game(with asset created from scratch in blender) until now, i created 5% of all assets of games.
All assets it is created without sketch(coridors,door,textures,windows,room,house is created from my own mind), and this things take me alot of time(i don't know if it is good or bad, but i want to have in my game original assets)
Last days i create a female character which show so realistic(and this is the question why i created this threads).
If all follow correctly, and i release game, is it possible to have claim for the reason because the character shows so realistic, and maybe resemble with one person in real life.
I know, you maybe laugh right now, but i want to know this info.
This days i been so deep in the legal infos about the name of game, and characters.
What about trademarks? i must to make trademarks on game and characters to avoid other trouble with copyright and claim from other people?
Thanks and have a good days.
Peace.
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:43:02 AM »

you'll probably just need some kind of Copyright Page Disclaimer:

"all characters portrayed in the game are works of fiction and any likeness to any real person is purely coincidental"

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic