Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:22:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking to build a team (or join one)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking to build a team (or join one)  (Read 953 times)
MHFran44
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:57:00 AM »

Hello I am looking to make a team based on rev-share. I am a writer and know minimum of coding (c and python) can do some 2d art but am looking for programmers and artist (preferably 2d focused ones) to create a small team to develop a few game ideas I have fully written and prepared with just the need to put them in reality. All the profit the games might make will be divided between everyone based on the work load taken. If anyone is interested in joining this team please let me know as well as if you have more questions feel free to message me here or at [email protected]

on the other hand if a team is looking for a writer to help with game story, dialog, items and item details/descriptions or even game ideas I am able to work most days with many free hours on hand.
BinaryBreasts
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 04:56:18 PM »

So you're looking for someone who is going to make your thoughts come true? If so, I'm extremely good at programing (CS master's here). And btw I hope you don't mind having a female in your team Embarrassed . I'm not that kind of girl who sends dunes and volcanoes to guys, and posts them across all social media, I'm more of a scientist myself. Pulling multiple all-nighters just to read books and occasionally play Pokemon Tongue . That does not make sense at all, yeah, and if you live near London, to be precise, in the suburbs east-west from London we could watch Shrek (I really like him  Cheesy ). Yeah, yeah, just let me know if I'm koalafied to work with you.

P.S.

I'm sexy in every way imaginable, my legs are sooooo long that I can even touch my toes. I don't even know you and I already like you. Why is the sky blue, you may ask. Well, blue is scattered more (by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere) than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. Now you may be thinking this girl has ADHD, maybe, but grass is green but could someone's green be someone else's red? Mind = Eddie Van Halen. Yes I am. You is yes. Eyes is yes. I am one of them, 9/11 birds.
MHFran44
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 05:00:03 AM »

thank you for your interesting post Cheesy I sent you a DM for more info would love to hear from you :D
fluffrabbit
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:06:28 AM »

I got to him first, but if BinaryBreasts wants to take over programming duties I'd feel less guilty about not getting anything done towards this project so far. You may want to look into the SDL 2.0.10 pre-release. It has sprite batching, which would make a performant tile system relatively straightforward if you're using C/C++.
[ GlebSuhov214 ]
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 09:08:18 AM »

Hello

Creating my own masterpiece (Mafia: The city of lost hope)
[ GlebSuhov214 ]
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 09:13:53 AM »

I see indie developers here. I'm one of them too. I live in Russia,so I don't speak English very well. My goal is to make the game a masterpiece. Pro retro mafia in the spirit of the legendary mafia,which was released in 2002.
I need your help. Who can join my project and take part in it?

More about the project:

https://www.patreon.com/Mafia_is_immortal

Creating my own masterpiece (Mafia: The city of lost hope)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic