Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 12:25:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingKnock & Slide - New unique puzzle/matching game involving sacrifice
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Knock & Slide - New unique puzzle/matching game involving sacrifice  (Read 450 times)
Joh
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2019, 10:02:38 AM »

Hi everyone, been working on this game for a long time (on and off) and recently released it on the playstore! This is kind of my first published game and while it may look like a simple matching game, I think its quite unique in its own way. Certainly fun to play and a complete game itself which I am proud of.

I'd of course love for people to enjoy it, so if that's your thing (or you're just cool like that) here is the game:

Presenting Knock & Slide
Match colored blocks through knocking off and sliding them in the free space available. Be careful, the more blocks that have been discarded, the less possibilities remain!
A creative and ingenious mind is the key to progress in this endless, increasingly challenging game.

FAQ (not really, but still)

A match 3 game?!
No. A match 2 game Smiley and yet its also unique.

I can just spam the Match button!
Good times! Enjoy it while it lasts! Insane combos are nice to get but things do get harder and when they do you will miss those starting levels.

Increasingly challenging... Is it endless?
Yes. But I also mean the game itself: As you play things get harder because of all you sacrificed to that point. Its a nice dynamic.

What's with arcade?
It can be quite a challenge having a nice score there. The leaderboards already have scores I can't beat so this is truly the place to stand out. Take the challenge!

Its easy to pick up, fun to play, give it a try!

Try it on Google Play

Thank you, let me know what you think!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic