Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 02:08:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosVersatile Composer / Sound Designer / Singer-Songwriter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Versatile Composer / Sound Designer / Singer-Songwriter  (Read 276 times)
kyliebriggsmusic
Level 0

Composer

View Profile WWW
« on: June 13, 2019, 12:44:29 PM »

Hi! My name is Kylie Briggs. I'm an up-and-coming media composer with an emphasis on video game music. I'm particularly attracted to the level of heart and inventiveness that indie projects have.

I mainly write cinematic, orchestral scores, but I have experience and passion for many styles of music, ranging from orchestral, songs, electronica, soundscapes, ethnic, and more. I'm also a classically trained soprano and singer-songwriter, if your project could use the special touch that an original song can bring. As a composer, I'm very influenced by the works of Koji Kondo (The Legend of Zelda), Junichi Masuda (Pokemon), Keiichi Okabe (NieR), Yuki Kajiura (Madoka Magica), John Powell (How to Train Your Dragon), and Austin Wintory (Journey).

I have a very reasonable rate and am open to negotiations as well-- please don't hesitate to reach out, I know my music will help bring your project to life!

https://kyliebriggsmusic.com/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic