Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:48:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessWoovit
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Woovit  (Read 1162 times)
TheElementalist
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2019, 08:07:10 PM »

Has anyone had experience using Woovit?  I read someone saying that they had a better experience with Woovit than KeyMailer and the price was a plus (60/month for the ability to review the curators requesting keys etc).

My game is very retro with a niche market; I was wondering how many keys I should request from Steam for distribution for a month. Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers.
 WizardToast Right
ryansumo
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 02:49:13 AM »

Woovit has been good, can't say if its better or worse than Keymailer, but it is cheaper, as you said.

As for keys, it's hard to say how much you'd need.  Our game Academia : School Simulator has done pretty well, and it took us some time to get through our first batch of 200 keys.  Good luck!

TheElementalist
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 08:54:42 PM »

Cool, thanks for the input.  I was thinking something in the range of 50-100 keys given that I have no real exposure so at least I'm not orders of magnitude out of line.  I'll give it a shot and see if it helps get me some eyeballs.
Cheers!
SkydomeHive
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 12:39:52 PM »

Do you need to do all the marketing yourself or how does it work? I have just used keymailer, all you need to do is press one button on the key requests :D

I had the impression people wont find about your game unless you pay the weekly carousel fee or something.

Finnish game studio. Currently working on #RTS #RPG The Hive.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic