Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:29:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosFree Music For Your Games From New Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Free Music For Your Games From New Artist  (Read 728 times)
raeleus
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2019, 08:34:36 PM »

Hey all! I just wanted to share a nice music resource for all of you. Devynn from Echo Blue Music is an accomplished musician of over 30 years experience. I've encouraged my good friend to start making tracks for my fellow game developers. Please check out his work here:

https://www.echobluemusic.com/

All of the tracks are free to download and use in your creations. They just require a simple attribution that can go into your README or credits page. Devynn is open to contracting out for your projects too. Please don't hesitate to contact him with your requests. We'd also love to hear your feedback and any tips you may have for an artist new to the game scene. THANK YOU!
Thaumaturge
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:28:52 AM »

Thank you for encouraging your friend to do this! ^_^

I intend to give their music a listen at some point. ^_^

Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »

Hey Raeleus. Thanks for intoducing me.

And hello to everyone here. I'll be adding a "sound scapes" and "sound effects" page in the next few days as well. Hope you all can get excellent usage out of my music and sounds. Enjoy!
Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 07:57:17 AM »

Okay. So I've got over 300 sound scapes up on the site now free for download.
https://www.echobluemusic.com/sound-scapes
Now I'm creating a massive collection of sound effects.
Suggestions??
Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 04:42:46 AM »

Hey everyone. Got some weapons fire sound effects up. 7 guns - Unaltered, Hollywood Reverb and Supercharged. Hopefully they will be useful. These effects were recorded with the actual various pistols, revolvers and rifles in the field, so they are legit!  Enjoy.
https://www.echobluemusic.com/sound-effects
RealScaniX
Level 6

Scanix (ignore the "Real", Scanix was taken)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 02:08:34 AM »

Hi! I just want to say that those sound scapes are really good. I especially like "Ambience & Trepidation" Smiley

Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 06:21:07 AM »

Hi! I just want to say that those sound scapes are really good. I especially like "Ambience & Trepidation" Smiley

Many thanks for your compliment!

I think my favorite might be Melodic Scapes, perhaps because that collection is more like "music." Have you listened to Dark Mysteries. To me it's kinda like Ambiance & Trepidation but way more dark and creepy - perhaps a bit simpler.

Hope you can get some use out of the scapes. I'll be creating a portfolio page today, so let me know if you use anything so I can put up a link to you and your game.

Cheers Mate
Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 06:51:26 AM »

It has come to my attention that poeple need loops, loops and more loops. So, in the next few days, I'll be going back and creating loops out of ALL of the music and sound scapes on Echo Blue. I'll be creating not only loops of entire songs, but loops of each section of each song (where appropriate). Since this will take a while, if anyone needs any specific loops (and be specific!), let me know so I can put them on the top of my list.

https://www.echobluemusic.com/
RealScaniX
Level 6

Scanix (ignore the "Real", Scanix was taken)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 07:13:17 AM »

I think my favorite might be Melodic Scapes, perhaps because that collection is more like "music." Have you listened to Dark Mysteries. To me it's kinda like Ambiance & Trepidation but way more dark and creepy - perhaps a bit simpler.

Hope you can get some use out of the scapes. I'll be creating a portfolio page today, so let me know if you use anything so I can put up a link to you and your game.

Cheers Mate

I will totally do that. I'm thinking of doing a new interactive story and want some sci-fi audio playing in the background and a classic looping music track would be irritating/annoying after a while. Smiley

Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 01:15:58 PM »

Cheers Mate

I will totally do that. I'm thinking of doing a new interactive story and want some sci-fi audio playing in the background and a classic looping music track would be irritating/annoying after a while. Smiley

Awesomeness! BTW, It's not going to take me nearly as long to create the loops I mentioned. In fact, I hope to have everything on the site (except sound effects of course) looped within a week. I'll let you know when everything is done.
Devynn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »

Loops, loops and more loops. All 309 Sound Scapes are now available as loops so you can create infinite audio atmospheres!

https://www.echobluemusic.com/sound-scapes-ambiance-trepidation

That's just Ambiance & Trepidation. Check out the 14 other collections.

I'll be looping every song on the site next week as well as every section of every song. Get ready for it!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic