Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:04:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D cartoonish artist and animator for a videogame (Revenue share)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D cartoonish artist and animator for a videogame (Revenue share)  (Read 455 times)
gianmarcogg03
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2019, 02:21:10 AM »

My new project codenamed Red Ribbon will be a 2D platformer with inspirations from Cuphead and Super Mario. I'm looking for some 2D cartoonish artists and animators to make this project possible. This game's about a cute robot called Qi that has to go through several worlds invaded by evil bosses. These bosses were generated by an obscure portal in the space and Qi must reach that portal to fight the final boss that lives in it. Qi will have several shooting weapons (that will progressively find) to destroy the enemies that he'll find along his way. Also he will be collecting some special big coins (5 for each level) to unlock a secret world at the end of the game. If he doesn't stop all of this the Earth will fall in an endless era of desperation and pain. To know more about the project visit https://gsoftwares.tk/r/redribbonitch.html . If you want to contact me email me at [email protected] or message me on Discord (Gianmarco#8170).
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic