Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:11:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[REV-SHARE] In search of artists for"STARS DAWN" Visual Novel Project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [REV-SHARE] In search of artists for"STARS DAWN" Visual Novel Project.  (Read 428 times)
YOSHINON
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »

Greetings Everyone. My name is Samuel a.k.a YOSHINON and I am a newbie game developer that is searching along his team members  for some artists that could help us int the creation of our first Visual Novel project called "STARS DAWN"

Starts Dawn is a Visual Novel like I said but if we want to be more accurate, it is a Sci-fi Dating Sim setted in a Post Apocalyctic World. You can read more about the plot of the game on Crowdforge Page dedicated to "STARS DAWN" right
HERE:https://crowdforge.io/projects/617

The developing of the project just started recently but I managed to recruit a Team of 9 members in really short period of time.
At the moment in the Team are present: 3 Musicians, 2 Writers, 1 Video Maker, 1 programmer and finally 2 Artists.
The only problem is that the Artists can only help us only for a Really, REALLY short period of time because personal reasons.

So today I'm here to ask in this community if there are some Digital Artits that draws characters in anime style and/or backgrounds that wants to help us at least till the release of the first Demo of the game or if it's possible till the commercial release of "STARS DAWN".

As for what regards the payment for this collaboration, well there will be TWO PAYMENTS: the first will be when we, the Team of
SD (STARS DAWN) we'll reach the funding goal that we'll estabilish on our Kickstarter/Indiegogo that we are going to open when we have enough material to show to the web. So the funding goal will be used for improving the game, recruiting new members for the team and finally to pay EQUALLY every member of the founding team of the project for the work done till that point that it will probably be the work for the demo that It will be released together with the Crowdfunding campaign. The second payment will be naturally the revenue share of the gains of the game when it will be fully released.

Well I Think that I said everything. Fell free to answer to this topic for any doubts or to contact me on:
TWITTER:https://twitter.com/PetriccaSamuel
or Discord:zio_sam_091#4178

If you had read till this point you have my deepest thanks and well...
Have an awesome day!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic