Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:54:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWhiskers & Wags - a plaformer "clean-em-up"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Whiskers & Wags - a plaformer "clean-em-up"  (Read 13302 times)
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2021, 08:03:25 AM »

Wow, everything looks so smooth in these last few updates Kiss The combos especially! I really like the ones with more detailed wallpapers and rooms that aren’t so incredibly tall but more like real ones, those look fantastic!

Aw0
Level 0

ㅇㅅㅇ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »

Wow, everything looks so smooth in these last few updates Kiss The combos especially! I really like the ones with more detailed wallpapers and rooms that aren’t so incredibly tall but more like real ones, those look fantastic!

Thank you! Smiley

That tall room is for testing stuff so it's huge only to make room for those shenanigans haha

Aw0
Level 0

ㅇㅅㅇ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2021, 06:34:13 PM »

Finally gettin' back to updating the old animations.

With good timing, you can turn around out of a dash jump, allowing for cool stuff like this. (inspired by smash a bit with that one lol)

Aw0
Level 0

ㅇㅅㅇ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2021, 11:49:28 AM »

I've got quite a few new levels in the works! Here's one of em Smiley

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2021, 12:57:30 AM »

Cool!

Just one bit of pre-emptive feedback: I really hate it when platformers move me to a different area without me knowing in advance that it will happen and without me having any control over it, just by landing on the right (imo wrong) hotspot. Will you make these move-into-aisle things trigger automatically or will it require player action to trigger it?
Aw0
Level 0

ㅇㅅㅇ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2021, 07:05:16 AM »

Cool!

Just one bit of pre-emptive feedback: I really hate it when platformers move me to a different area without me knowing in advance that it will happen and without me having any control over it, just by landing on the right (imo wrong) hotspot. Will you make these move-into-aisle things trigger automatically or will it require player action to trigger it?

It was always the goal for it to be player activated, yeah.

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2021, 08:54:17 AM »

Hand Thumbs Up Left Smiley
Aw0
Level 0

ㅇㅅㅇ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2021, 10:36:50 AM »

Twinkelen's broom moveset is so close to being done on the code side of things. Caught my second wind and now things are moving along quicker. Hand Thumbs Up Right Can't wait to show off everything (LOTS of animation work to do)

Another combo for ya

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic