Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:48:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationssearching pixel artist for pirate platform/adventure game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: searching pixel artist for pirate platform/adventure game  (Read 434 times)
Pumpkinteractive
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2019, 07:45:57 AM »

Hi Tiggers,

I'm not much posting here, but I am here lurking since 2006 (remember cafe?).
but anyhow, I'm writing this post because I am remaking a favourite game of mine
Traps 'n' Treasures

I'm a huge amiga fan, naturally as I grow up with it. I love the entire atmosphere of the game, not so much the gameplay (it's so hard!) but I just love the vibe of pixels and pirates, it's just a perfect fit.
That's why I call for any pixel artist (or in the making) who likes such to join my project.
If you feel like you can do art as in monkey island, please reach out!

It will be in the spirit of TnT, but quite not like it. I want to mix aspects of games such as Night in the woods and Super Metroid, a slow paced platformer with puzzles basically.

There will be no compensation during the development process, it's for someone passionate for this type of game.
But! if we can get to a stage to get one level to a demonstratable state, I consider to pledge for money solely for art, on kickstarter or other platforms. I have two other artist who might start in august, but it's very vage, that's why I search for someone dedicated.

to my person, I am a programmer for over 10 years, I released one game for android previously and I started this project now using godot, which will be my first godot project, therefore I am too in a learning phase.

Thanks for reading and if you're interested reach out via
discord: chiwowahh#9130
email: [email protected]

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic