Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:28:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Helping Find New Opportunities for Pixel Artists/Animators like YOU!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Helping Find New Opportunities for Pixel Artists/Animators like YOU!  (Read 2518 times)
EasterlyArt
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2019, 09:55:55 AM »

Long time no see Tigsource!

James here with a chance for some of your pixel artists/animators to get your foot in more doors and get some extra side projects that pay. So for the last couple of years I've been collaborating with musical artists in the nerdy community. A fair amount of them theme their music around a retro style, old games, etc. One of the shows I put on with a particular artist, I had a friend of mine come up with a sort of cut scene like intro for this artist for when they came on stage, along with an animated video to play in a loop while he performed.

What I like to extend to all you is the chance to learn more about how you can get involved in making animated content for these musical artists and be paid for it too. If any of you have animation reels, I would be happy to take a look at them and provide feedback. I want to make sure that what you would eventually present to any of these or any musical artists, or anyone really, is a great showcase of your skills and visual story telling with pixel art (open to regular animation as well).

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if have a reel ready, by all means comment below. If you would like the contact for some of the artists I am talking about, please PM my inbox. Thank you!

Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

EasterlyArt Facebook
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic