Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 23, 2024, 11:47:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting0Gravity
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 0Gravity  (Read 621 times)
kvakoon
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2019, 04:58:39 AM »

Hi guys!

26 July in Steam will be release of my first game 0Gravity. I want to know your opinion on the visual style and gameplay (please see the trailer and screenshots).

Here the link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1101290/0Gravity/

This will be early access, so the opinion of each of you is important. I will change the game, add new features to it, relying on the opinions of people, including yours.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 05:05:31 AM by kvakoon » Logged

Kvakoon Team
kvakoon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 08:49:33 AM »

Hi!

Less than a day game release in Steam. Please give me feedback here or to my email [email protected]. This will help determine what will be the next changes in the game.

Kvakoon Team
hammedhaaret
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 07:02:45 AM »

Hey.

I know it is difficult to make games. Especially on your own.
But it's not really an excuse to make a complete clone and claim it as your own.

https://teknopants.itch.io/0space

0space was even first released on these forums, so I don't know why you'd even post here.
I understand even analysing and remaking this takes skill and there would be no issue if you gave credit where due and described this as an exercise.
It took me 10 years from I started lurking these forums till I got into and released any games.
Hang in there and keep at it, but dont plagiarize. Your reputation is too valuable as a small developer and you depend on communities like this one. Don't turn it against you
kvakoon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 07:14:42 AM »

Hi!

0Space is one of my childhood favorite games. For the first game, I needed something to be inspired, so I took the mechanics and level design from it. In the development process, of course, I modified the gameplay, because I wanted to bring something of my own. At the moment I am going through training, doing another game, after which I will return to 0Gravity to bring more variety to it (levels, multiplayer, weapons, features).

Thanks for your feedback. I accept it and completely agree with it. By the way, I think to make Gravity free until I take it seriously again (and looking at the level of growing knowledge, I will practically do everything from scratch). What do you think about it?

At the end of next week, I will layout the concept of my new game. I would be glad if you look at him and comment as honestly as you commented on 0Gravity.

Kvakoon Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic