Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:33:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations3-D Art Lead and/or a 3-D Programmer Lead for NFL Mobile Game Concept
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3-D Art Lead and/or a 3-D Programmer Lead for NFL Mobile Game Concept  (Read 635 times)
DCJBiggs
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2019, 02:41:02 PM »

I'm putting together a development team to submit a game concept idea for a competition,
https://verizon5glabs.com/nfl-challenge/
The game idea is for a 3-D sports-themed, mobile game. While the competition is currently asking for only a high-level concept description of the game, if the idea is selected, there will be opportunities for actual development down the line. As part of the submission requirement, I need to list team members in the roles of art lead and programming lead, as well as past experience and links to work for each team member. I need to submit the application by mid-August, so the turnaround time on this is pretty quick. I already have the game concept, I just need team members now.

I am looking for two roles, a 3-D art lead and a 3=D programmer lead. If our team is selected, this will be a revenue-shared project.

Please send me a message if you are interested, along with your rates, sample work, and intellectual property/ownership policies. Once team members are chosen, I will send out more details specifically about the application.

Thank you for your consideration. All the best.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 10:38:08 AM by DCJBiggs » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic