Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:26:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[paid][unpaid][audio][music] looking to expand my music portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [paid][unpaid][audio][music] looking to expand my music portfolio  (Read 308 times)
danderian
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2019, 06:22:30 PM »

Hi

I am Nicolás Iglesias, from Buenos Aires. I am looking to become a professional game music composer. I have been doing sound design and music since I was a child. Some of my songs were licensed during 2001 by a music library in Los Angeles. My compositions have been used for independent films and audiovisual material.

I'm passionate, I own a well equipped studio with a reasonable amount of hardware synthesizers, keyboards and also have a collection of professional sound libraries suited for any purpose, being Orchestral, Acoustic, New Age, Ambient, FX and so on. Depending on the type of song, I can write sheet music (e.g. Sonatina Adagio) for a better orchestration experience. I'd go to the roots and study any sort of genre or mood your project requires. Also, I record ambient songs with a Zoom H4N Pro device, so anything is possible.

Some of my latest tracks are available at Soundcloud and FilmMusic.

Contact me, preferably, via email at [email protected]

Discord: danderian#4593

Looking forward to your requests!

Best,

Nicolás
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic