Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:59:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosAnyone interested in Music/theory/composition classes?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone interested in Music/theory/composition classes?  (Read 276 times)
essencescape
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2019, 06:59:24 PM »

Greetings, developers and creatives!! I'm currently finishing my music edu major and starting to plan online blog (game design, music and well being) and formal music classes if anyone is interested.

This classes will be particularly good if you just started playing an instrument or been playing for a while but want to get a bit more indepth with all that music theory, reading and composing.

We can set specific topics, schedules and exercises depending on your interests and skill level. Or if you simply want to learn to practice more efficiently and get the most/connecting with your instrument.

Supplementary material such as pdfs, recordings, exercises, etc will be provided working toward specific goals of the student. Also giving saxophone lessons!

And of course, can guide you through producing soundtracks in music sequencing software such as FL or LMMS!!

If anyone is interested or have any questions, you can reach me on discord: essencescape#1577

A little about my background:

Over 8 years of formal music studies, 4 years of formal jazz studies (improv, performance, transcribing, etc). I play tenor, alto and bari sax; have performed in numerous bands, including a local jazz fest. Recently had the great privilege to play at Carnegie Hall with Interamerican University of PR's concert band.  

Been developing game prototypes and composing videogame music since high school and have a big passion for music, the world of sound and the inner connection of practice.

Here's a link to the music sheet for a string quartet i started writing this earlier this year and a jazz improv exercise with the basics (in spanish):
String Quartet
Jazz Basics
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:09:37 PM by essencescape » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic