Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 12:47:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist/designer looking for a programmer/project for small games.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist/designer looking for a programmer/project for small games.  (Read 594 times)
Araklaj
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2019, 11:40:58 PM »

Hey all!

I'm a jack of all trades designer and artist looking for a programmer to team up with for a few small games, or to join an existing team that is working on a smaller game. I do low-poly and semi-realistic 3D art, level design, gameplay scripting (Unreal) and project management. I have release two games commercially, so I have some experience in taking products from an idea all the way to release, but I am still learning 3D and want to get better.

I've also done few game jams (first, second) where I quickly done all low poly 3D (I can of course easily push art style and details further for a full fledged game). Here's an album with some other 3D scenes I've done.

After a recent hiatus, I'm looking to get back on track and wanted to make few small games, at most 2-3 months each. For that, I am looking to team up with a programmer or join an existing team. I don't really have any specific ideas in mind to make, although I do have a few ready to get us started. I mostly want to create small, cozy games testing various tech/design ideas. It's also cool if you're already working on a project that fits the criteria! I prefer Unreal Engine 4, but can work with most engines.

Please note that we will strive to make each game as complete as possible, scaling back on features where necessary. The goal is to release something, no matter how small, and improve rather than ending up with half-finished prototypes.

Who you are:
  • You have a few years of experience, preferably with UE4, and finished a couple of projects, so you understand the entire process from start to finish.
  • You have an interest in game design and want to contribute with ideas and brain-storming.
  • You are communicative and can be reached almost every day if necessity arise.
  • You know when something is crap and not afraid to communicate it and improve on it.
  • You push yourself to become better, exploring various solutions and new tech.
  • Preferably located in Europe, as I am, so it is easier to sync and work together.

If interested, PM me short info about you and we'll take it from there Smiley
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 12:01:41 AM by Araklaj » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic