Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411429 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:04:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall"Hard Times" will be out on Steam Early Access in September!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "Hard Times" will be out on Steam Early Access in September!  (Read 444 times)
RadicalFiction
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2019, 01:38:18 AM »

Hi All! This september my game, Hard Times (Tempi Duri) is gonna come out on Steam Early Access after more than 3 years of solo developing. Hard Times is a game about being an homeless person in a big and indifferent city. It's a game about securitarian and urban decor rethorics, and about how those things are targeting poor people instead of poverty itself.

The basic idea is to put yourself into the shoes of a homeless person, trying to survive by scavenging, begging for money, crafting, building a shelter, cultivating crops, fishing and so on.

I decided to create this game by myself and with zero budget, to pursue a DIY philosophy and to try to create something, as much as possible, external to any commercial or business logic.

In my daily life I am a software engineer for a big company (not related to games), i am 43 and i live in Rome, Italy.

Everything in Hard Times is made by me, many things I had to learn about to make them, except for the great Soundtrack, created by my best friend: "Hello my name is".

Hard Times is a game made with love and only driven by passion. Nonetheless it will be sold on Steam (and possibly other stores) and 10% of any revenue from the game will be donated to "L'Alternativa ONLUS", a local NGO organization active on homeless people support programs in my hometown.

This year I Won a Indie Prize Finalist placement at Codemotion Rome 2019. So in a few days I will fly to Los Angeles to attend to the GameDaily Connect event and to showcase there my game!

If you like the idea and the game you can wishlist it now on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/907410/Hard_Times/

If you want to get in touch with me, I'll be happy to!
Just head to the official website to get all the contact options:  https://www.tempi-duri.net/en

Thanks for your attention!
Ivan "Radical Fiction" Preziosi
 Hand Metal Left Hand Metal Left Hand Metal Left
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic